A playthrough of 7th Level’s 1996 graphic adventure for PCs running Windows 3.1/95, Ace Ventura.
I always thought this was such a cool game. Granted, the humor doesn’t hit me as hard now as it did when I was 14, but if you like the Ace Ventura Pet Detective style of totally stupid but somehow hilarious humor (read: teen boy levels of sexual innuendo everywhere), this will make you laugh hard. What other game had a title screen featuring the main character Tarzan-yelling with his butt?
It looks fantastic and mimics the cartoon’s look nicely (it’s quite similar in style to 7th Level’s fighting game Battle Beast), and the acting is pretty spot on. It’s an easy and short-lived game, but quite a memorable one. I just wish that they hadn’t forced the irritating action segments. I really disliked those.
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu hệ thống game kulvip com slots nổ hũ
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Tất tần tật thông tin về nổ hũ m88 với những mẹo chơi tuyệt đỉnh
- Storage Boxes and Cases for Magic: The Gathering Cubes, Decks, and Card Games by KaKaPoPo
- GAME HACK NÃO ! Rơi mất não khi đoán HASHTAG khó hiểu của sao Việt !