Hi. My name is Darek and in this video I’ll show you The Drill HACK 1 Tapping Machine.
I used a broken AEG drill which, unfortunately, I could not fix, an old drill stand which I did not use anymore, a cheap cordless drill and taps (link below)
As you’ve seen on video, the tool works very well. It easily handles threading on m10 screws. I have not tried a screw m12 or m14 because I rarely use such sizes, but I am sure that it will also handle such taps.
If you want to do something like that, pay attention to the chuck because it must have a lot of downforce and have jaws in very good condition. It’s best to use a new brand name. In this case, I do not recommend a self-locking handle.
Here are some cheap tools that I use and recommend:
– Tap and Die Set
– 90 Degrees Corner Clamp
– 90 Degrees Angle Aluminum Alloy Rectangular Clamp
– 2.5 Inch Plat Nose Pliers Aluminum Alloy Vise
– Vise Workbench Swivel 360° Rotating Clamp
– 5Pcs 15-35mm Professional Woodworking Drill Bits Set
– 4-20mm HSS Step Drill Bit
– 10pcs 16mm-50mm Steel Carbide Hole Saw
Follow me on:
Business contact: email@example.com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://alexakopyan.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm độc hại là gì? Mọi thứ bạn cần biết về vi rút, trojan và phần mềm độc hại
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10
- How to Fix Task Manager Has Been Disabled by Your Administrator in Windows 10