Task Host Window is an intelligent windows program which pops up when you attempt to Shut Down windows. The reason why it pops up is due to the running processes and programs in the background; when you initiate shutdown or reboot, task host interrupts the process to check if all running programs were closed to avoid data loss, the pop up would also show you which programs were running. An example of this, would be a notepad file or a word file open, whilst it’s open if you attempt to shut down, Task Host window will be shown.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm độc hại là gì? Mọi thứ bạn cần biết về vi rút, trojan và phần mềm độc hại
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10
- How to Fix Task Manager Has Been Disabled by Your Administrator in Windows 10