Gordon Ramsay is one of the world’s most decorated and successful chefs, with an empire that includes more than a dozen restaurants, countless best-selling cookbooks, and seven hit TV shows, including Master Chef Jr., which returns to Fox this February. But how is he with spicy food? Find out as the MOST-REQUESTED GUEST in Hot Ones history finally sits face-to-face with Sean Evans. Despite his misgivings about the culinary quality of the wings of death, Gordon throws himself into the challenge full force. Along the way, he discusses his chef influences, explains how to make the perfect scrambled eggs, and tries to find an antidote to spicy food.
BUY THE CLASSIC HOT ONES HOT SAUCE NOW!:
BRAND-NEW HOT ONES MERCH available now:
BUY your bottle of Los Calientes from Heatonist:
SIGN UP for the Hot Ones Monthly Hot Sauce Subscription box:
SUBSCRIBE to the brand-new Hot Ones podcast for extended cuts of classic interviews:
Subscribe to First We Feast on YouTube:
Check out more of First We Feast here:
First We Feast videos offer an iconoclastic view into the culinary world, taking you behind-the-scenes with some of the country’s best chefs and finding the unexpected places where food and pop culture intersect.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu hệ thống game kulvip com slots nổ hũ
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Tất tần tật thông tin về nổ hũ m88 với những mẹo chơi tuyệt đỉnh
- Storage Boxes and Cases for Magic: The Gathering Cubes, Decks, and Card Games by KaKaPoPo
- GAME HACK NÃO ! Rơi mất não khi đoán HASHTAG khó hiểu của sao Việt !