How to Disable Windows Update on Windows 10 Permanently
Windows Updates are essential to keeping your computer running smoothly, but some people don’t want to be forced in doing a windows update.
Windows updates are designed to fix patches and bugs on the computer and add new features, but some people feel like they are being used to fix the bugs in the latest version of windows 10 updates.
These are the steps you need to take to permanently disable windows 10 updates.
Before you start make a backup of your data and create a system restore point.
This video is only for people who have no intention of updating there version of windows and want to block or disable windows updates permanently, you do this at your own risk.
Need help? join my forum
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phần mềm độc hại là gì? Mọi thứ bạn cần biết về vi rút, trojan và phần mềm độc hại
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10
- How to Fix Task Manager Has Been Disabled by Your Administrator in Windows 10