This video will show you how to fix “Task Host Window prevents Shut Down” in Windows 10.
1. Press Windows Key + R then put regedit in Run dialog box open Registry Editor.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SYSTEM – CurrentControlSet – Control
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER – Control Panel – Desktop
4. Once you’re in the Desktop in the left pane, you right click in the blank space in right pane and select New – String Value. Make sure that you do name your new key called WaitToKillServiceTimeout and set the value to 2000.
5. Close the Registry Editor and restart your system
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://alexakopyan.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10
- How to Fix Task Manager Has Been Disabled by Your Administrator in Windows 10
- 3 cách target khách hàng quảng cáo Facebook