How to Fix Task Manager Has Been Disabled by Your Administrator in Windows 10
Have you come across a situation where you can’t open Task Manager in Windows 10? You right-click on the taskbar, but find the “Start Task Manager” is grey. You press the “Ctrl + Alt + Del” key combination, but find the “Start Task Manager” is lost on the screen. You run taskmgr in Run box, but receive the error message: “Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator”.
REG add HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
If you have any questions about this, you can feel free to leave them to the comment section below or post in our group and I will try to reply when I’m free.
For more information please visit this link.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10
- How To Fix Task Host Window Prevents Shut Down in Windows 10
- 3 cách target khách hàng quảng cáo Facebook