The simplest way to use task view inside of Windows 10 is to click the new task view icon that is located next to the new Cortana search box.
Don’t forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos!
– our feed
– join us on facebook
– our group in Google+
As you can see, it shows all of my open windows so that I can quickly navigate to a specific document or program. This is an extremely helpful feature for those times when you have a ton of windows open at once and you are looking for a certain program quickly.
Inside of this same view, you can create another virtual desktop. You could, for example, create 4 different virtual desktops. One for work, one for social networks, one for games & one for music/videos.
Windows 10 lets you create an unlimited amount of virtual desktops. Once you are inside of task view, just click on the “New Desktop” button located at the bottom right of the screen.
Once you click that, you will now have 2 desktops that are visible at the bottom center of the screen. You can easily click between the desktop thumbnails to make the switch.
If you ever want to switch back to your previous desktop, click the task view icon again and you’ll see your desktops located in the same spot.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://alexakopyan.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 thủ thuật máy tính thú vị và mẹo để sử dụng tối đa máy tính của bạn
- Phần mềm độc hại là gì? Mọi thứ bạn cần biết về vi rút, trojan và phần mềm độc hại
- Sửa lỗi thanh tìm kiếm Win 10 không hoạt động (Fix white blank search result in Win 10)
- Windows 10 – Taskbar Customization – How to Change and Customize the Task Bar Style & Settings in PC
- How To Fix Task Scheduler Service Is Not Available In Windows 10