Get even more excited about your Nintendo Switch with these hacks: a carrying case to keep it safe, a squishy to organize those easy-to-lose game cards, and even a fun way to upgrade the look of your switch!
Expert life hacker, Jordyn, shows you how to make cool stuff out of ordinary things you have at home. Want to create a harmonica with popsicle sticks? Turn a t-shirt into a tote bag? Make a lantern out of a sports drink? Jordyn will teach you how!
→ Credits ←
Hosted By: Jordyn Curet
Directed by: Jeannie Roshar
Written By: Jeannie Roshar
Produced by: Cindy Caryl
Production Designer: Clara Diaz
Director of Photography: Steven Moreno
Camera Operator: Bill Hunt
Still Photographer: Steven Morano and Jeremy Pangilinan
Sound Mixer: Sean Hokanson
Edited by: Dustin Hahn
Line Producer: Cindy Caryl
Studio Teacher: Cathy Sverev & Kelly Shea
Production Assistant: Amy Beyer
Created by: Jeannie Roshar and Gary Anthony Williams
“Life Hacks” Theme Song Written by: Sunny Keller
Produced by: Daisy Wall
Executive Producer: Judy Meyers
Join the fun on Peacock Kids where you can find an endless supply of laugh-out-loud jokes, lovable characters, life hacks, music, magic, gaming and more! → Watch Something New! ←
→ SUBSCRIBE TO Peacock Kids! ←
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tất tần tật thông tin về nổ hũ m88 với những mẹo chơi tuyệt đỉnh
- Storage Boxes and Cases for Magic: The Gathering Cubes, Decks, and Card Games by KaKaPoPo
- GAME HACK NÃO ! Rơi mất não khi đoán HASHTAG khó hiểu của sao Việt !
- Game Theory: What is MatPat HIDING?
- GI Show – SteamWorld Heist, Amplitude, GI Interns Goodbye