From Tabletop Games to the Classroom – a series of videos presented by the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics and the Derek Bok Center for Teaching & Learning, this series of videos explores ways in which we can use game design principles to create fun and effective learning experiences for our students. Games are fun and people spend lots of time of effort playing them. Is there anything that we can learn, as teachers, from games to improve our classroom activities and homework assignments?
This video introduces our series and answers the question: Why games? what kind of educational benefits can game design principles offer?
In this video:
Tomer Perry, Research Associate, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, Harvard University
Noelle Lopez, Learning Lab Fellow, Derek Bok Center for Teaching & Learning, Harvard University
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu hệ thống game kulvip com slots nổ hũ
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Tất tần tật thông tin về nổ hũ m88 với những mẹo chơi tuyệt đỉnh
- Storage Boxes and Cases for Magic: The Gathering Cubes, Decks, and Card Games by KaKaPoPo
- GAME HACK NÃO ! Rơi mất não khi đoán HASHTAG khó hiểu của sao Việt !